Mallory School

Mallory Schoolhouse was built in the fall of 1872. One acre of land was purchased from James R. and Mary Freeman for the sum of twenty dollars. The Deed was recorded September 12, 1872. Mallory School District was in the southeast corner of Ray County.

The first records were sent to the County School Superintendent in 1907. The first eighth grade graduates on record were DeWitt and Leland McQueen who graduated in 1908.

In the year 1938-1939, the enrollment was 35. In 1945, the enrollment was so small it was decided to close the school and send the children by bus to the Hardin School.

The Mallory School District became part of the Hardin Consolidated School District No. 8 on May 25, 1950. 


kan man köpa kamagra på apotek ou acheter kamagra oral jelly adobe after effects cs5 student price adobe after effects reverse layer order viagra aus belgien cialis in belgie kopen buy zanaflex online adobe photoshop elements upgrade price mebendazole uk buy buy doxycycline for malaria erythromycin to buy in uk viagra goedkoopste super kamagra kopen how to buy neurontin online adobe photoshop elements best buy